Sunday, July 13, 2014

Thing: Sorry about your ass

...There's not enough new stuff in my everyday life since last month to write proper Diary-thing. I bought Dark Souls from Steam sale 3 weeks ago, and suddenly 3 weeks have passed.

Man, Dark Souls is so damn awesome.The world is dark and interesting, level design is godlike, sound design is remarkable, I love the crushing challenge game throws you behind every corner over and over and over again, and the way of telling the story by not telling it is just... damnit, Dark Souls is pretty much perfect, alright? Praise the Sun!

Speaking of games where you protect your head with cooking pots, I decided to wait for Shovel Knight's Wii U release because I'm poor and really want to play it on console. Man, Shovel Knight is so damn awesome too.

Also, I've been learning fighting game basics. Skullgirls is so damn awesome.

Basically it's summer and I've been counter-productive. I'll go back to school to do school-things next month.
Praise the Sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment