Saturday, August 3, 2013

God.
Please let me be there when people close to me need help.

The ones who have to fight through everyday, to search for the reason to go on: Please let me carry some of their pain.

Don't let life overpower them. Don't let them suffer alone. No-one deserves something like that.

Please give them strength to carry on, and courage to cry for help when they really need it.
Please give me wisdom to see when there is anything I can do, and courage to say "I am here to help."

Please don't let them fall into loneliness and depression. Don't allow them to forget that every life is precious and worth living.

I'm grateful of the life I've lived and friends I've made.
Please don't let them get lost into darkness alone.

Please let me be there when I'm needed. Please let me bring joy and share their pain.

Please let me help.

No comments:

Post a Comment