Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Vielä yksi juttu Tampere Kupliista / One more thing that happened in Tampere Kuplii


Sitten Anni oli ihan "Moi Anni!" ja Anni taas että "Moikka Anni, miten menee Anni?" ja sitten sana "Anni" menetti merkityksensä.
   Tää oli luultavasti viimeinen juttu jonka teen Tampere Kupliista.

Later that day
Anni and I were wandering around market area.
Hey! That's Anni Nykänen over there!
Oh yeah, so it is.
I wonder if she still remembers us? I hope she'll notice us, I'd like to talk with her... No, I bet she's too busy...
...
HEY! ANNI!
Oh, hi!! How are things in Orivesi?
It's good, how have you been?
...

Then Anni was like "Hi Anni!" to which Anni responded "Hi there Anni, how's it going Anni?" and then the word "Anni" lost all it's meaning.
   This will probably be the last update I'll do about Tapere Kuplii.

PS: Arvostaisin jos saisin mielipiteitä tekstin värittämisestä tällaisissa tapauksissa.

PS: I'd appreciate some opinions about coloring the text in situations such as this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment